TICKETS & INFO DIRECT: http://bit.ly/1VBJjsW
The Great American Lobster Fest is the Midwest’s largest lobster and seafood festival. We’re returning for our 3rd year to Chicago’s legendary Navy Pier on Labor Day Weekend, September 2nd and 3rd (And now a Lobster Brunce Cruise on September 4th)! Enjoy live lobster flown in fresh from the cold waters of the East Coast, live music performances, family friendly activities, unique craft shopping, and cold beverages. What’s not to love!?
Not a lobster fan? Not to worry, many other great food options will be available including steak, surf & turf, vegetarian options, and more!
The Great American Lobster Fest is an all ages, family friendly event.
Learn more about the many different ways to lobster fest: http://www.americanlobsterfest.com
The 2016 Music Lineup is in, and we think this years lineup is the beast so far!
Friday September, 2nd:
– Dirty Dozen Brass Band
– Rock With You: A Tribute to Micheal Jackson from Genome
– The Shams Band
– MANIC SOUL
– DJ Sets from Roderick Woolley and Jesse Herrera
Saturday September, 3rd:
– Liverpool Legends (Beatles Tribute)
– Boy Band Review Chicago
– AfroZep (Zeppelin songs re-created with African influences)
– Rico: A Tribute to Santana
– Hush Train
– Fool House (a tribute to the 90’s!)
– School of Rock Chicago
– DJ Sets from Jordyn Prince, Rajan Patel, Alex Harris-Neuhauser