July 31, 2014 to August 3, 2014
MEX I AM: live it to believe it is the first festival of its kind in the Bay Area, showcasing the best performing arts, culture, and ideas from Mexico. This four-day multi-disciplinary festival will feature some of the best Mexican performers from various genres and traditions, as well as presentations from some of the brightest and most influential Mexicans in their fields of expertise around the world.
• Thu, Jul 31: Dance Gala with Elisa Carrillo and Opera Gala with Alfredo Daza —http://on.fb.me/1kqSk51
• Fri, Aug 1: Ideas: North and South of the Border | FREE w/RSVP —http://on.fb.me/1jN4YGV
• Fri, Aug 1: Latin Jazz with Héctor Infanzón and Percussion Ensemble Tambuco —http://on.fb.me/1p1EkPW
• Sat, Aug 2: Vicky Araico: Juana in a Million —http://on.fb.me/1mKsHdV
• Sat, Aug 2: Music with Natalia Lafourcade and Electronic Art by Murcof and Simon Geilfus —http://on.fb.me/1jN55lM
• Sun, Aug 3: 60 Years of Ballet Folklórico de México de Amalia Hernández —http://on.fb.me/1hSdPax