1ST ANNUAL HEALTH WITH HEART EVENT:
We invite you to celebrate and support the work of The Port Ministries Health Clinic at the National Museum of Mexican Art. Enjoy an evening of food, drinks and fun as we support the FREE services or clinic provides our South Side Chicago communties.
$30.00 PRE-DOOR – ONLINE PRICE
$50.00 AT THE DOOR – DAY OF
HIGHTLIGHTS OF THIS EVENT:
– Great evening with Food and Drinks (included in price of admissions).
– Bid on auction items, such at Chicago Cubs tickets and more.
– Tour the National Museum of Mexican Art.
– Art work by members of Mujeres Mutantes.
– Meet the Medical Professionals that Volunteer at our clinic.
– Learn about other Port Ministries programs and services.
– Support our services and get involved.
ABOUT OUR HEALTH CLINIC:
The Port Ministries Free Health Clinic provides primary and urgent care to the under and uninsured residents of Chicago’s south side neighborhoods. The clinic is entirely staffed by volunteer medical staff and practitioners and in 2015-2016, has serviced over 1200 unique clients.
THE FREE SERVICES PROVIDED:
– Chronic disease management
– Mental health services for adults.*
– Urgent care
– Minor laboratory testing
– Pharmaceutical administration
– School physicals
– Physical therapy*
*These are new Health Clinic services introduced in 2016!
THE DIFFERENCE IS IN OUR HOLISTIC APPROACH:
Our organization offers additional programs to uniquely complement and reinforce the Free Health Clinic’s holistic approach. Our physical and mental health care professionals have access the Port Ministries’ wrap-around services that can address a patient’s additional fundamental needs. Meals are provided for those who are hungry, referrals are made to relevant educational workshops, physical activity programming can be recommended, and community-strengthening events can be encouraged. Our Free Health Clinic’s goal is to address a patient’s short-term concerns while focusing on long-term solutions.
If INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP/DONATIONS:
If you are interested in supporting our event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your contact infromation, someone will contact you directly.
Feel free to call us directly at 773.778.5955 or email, email@example.com.