The Japanese Culture Center is pleased to host a Haiku Workshop taught by William Seiyo Shehan Sensei from the Midwest Buddhist Temple.
The upcoming haiku workshop will focus on bringing your “snapshots” alive – those moments that happen everyday that go unoticed due to the demands of life. Join us on this Path to awaken and return to the beginner’s mind where everything is fresh, new, and possible.
Please bring a notebook.
‣ Price ⇰$10 suggested donation
‣ Starts ⇰ Saturday, Feburary 18th @ 2:00 PM
‣ Duration ⇰ Two hours (same day)
‣ Instructor ⇰ William Seiyo Shehan Sensei
‣ Facebook ⇰ Leave a comment
‣ Email ⇰ firstname.lastname@example.org