Mujeres Mutantes proudly presents the First Annual DIA DE LAS MUJERES Fashion and Art Show. A unique Day of the Dead inspired celebration hosted at The Port Ministries.
Fashion and Art meet as clothing designer, Rose Cantu, uses fabric that MM artists and friends paint on first to bring one-of-a-kind looks that not only capture their “Day Of The Dead” influence, but showcase the power of creative voices.
Additional Highlights of this event:
– New Mujeres Mutantes 3rd Floor Gallery Show.
– 2nd Floor Gallery dedicated to documenting the creative process.
– Silent Auction to give away to looks of the night and support Mujeres Mutantes and their community development work.
– Artist Vendors selling their Art work on the day of the event.
– Special Baile Folklorico intermission showcase.
– Open Studios to peek into the minds of the artist residency at the PM Art Studios.
Suggested Donation for Admission: $2