In efforts to capture the diversity of our city, Artopia Chicago proudly presents a one of a kind event that promises a mind-blowing multi sensory experience. Though the City of Chicago has minimized budgets and removed cultural events such as “Viva Chicago” and “Music Without Borders”, Artopia Chicago is capitalizing in bringing such events back to the city.
Together they’re bringing the City of Chicago one of the largest indoor and outdoor music and art festival which will take place at the Chicago Urban Art Society on August 30th, 2014 from 2 P.M. to 10 P.M. The Chicago Urban Art Society is located at 600 W Cermak Road in Chicago’s Pilsen Neighborhood.
This event promises to feed your 5 senses:
SIGHT ● HEARING ● TASTE ● TOUCH ● SMELL
● Art displayed throughout the venue with over 100 artists showcasing and selling their work
● Body painting and walking art pieces
● Live dance and theater performances throughout the venue
● Top Chicago DJ’s including Video DJ’s spinning all night long:
● Food trucks and much more!!!
Artopia Chicago is dedicated to supporting Chicago’s talented artists and musicians, educating the public on cultural diversity, and providing the City of Chicago with events that promote community involvement.