WEDNESDAYS through 4/5, join for either or all:
6:30 Interfaith prayer gathering
7-8:00 Organizing training
Weds 3/22 – Accessible Activism
Join the Chicago Disability Activism Collective to learn about making action, activism, and organizing accessible to all.
Image description: Flyer with words related to activism and faith-based organizing on a purple background. The flyer details the event schedule (described above).
—If you need accommodations please contact Kim The at 719-213-8416 or email@example.com
—Personal Care Assistants will be provided
—If you need ASL or Spanish interpreter services, please contact Kim at 719-213-8416 by Monday at 8pm
Location & Accessibility Info:
– Entrance is on the side of the building, on Leavitt St
– The building has a ramp into the entrance and chairlift to all floors.
– Suggestd dropoff point for PACE Paratransit: Laurence and Leavitt
– It is in-between the Western and Damen Brown Line stops.
– Street parking is available.
Children are welcome. If you need childcare, please contact us and we will work with you.
Free to participate – we will collect voluntary donations to support the presenting organizations.
Questions? Contact Katie – firstname.lastname@example.org