Please join us for the Port Ministries’ Fourth Annual
FALL HARVEST OF HOPE CELEBRATION AND FUNDRAISER!
This event celebrates the work of the Port Ministries and fundraises to support the free Franciscan Inspired programs and services it offers the community.
This year, we highlight the amazing work of our Bread Truck, and Its Coordinator, Anthony Brown! 2015 was an amazing year of service. With Anthony’s guidence and Leadership, the Bread Truck is it’s volunteers provided over 150,000 to the hungry in our south side Chicago community.
If you ever volunteered on the Bread Truck, you know how well respected, well-liked, and how much of a community leader Anthony is! We are blessed to have him at The Port Ministries and invite you to celebrate and support his work!
– TICKET PRICE INCLUDES FOOD, BEER, AND SODA
– Silent Auctions, Football on TVs, Split the Pot, Gift Baskets, and Prize Drawings.
– GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE: 1st Prize – $5000 / 2nd Prize – $1,500 / 3rd Prize – $500! Grand Raffle Tickets: $50 each (Only 500 to be sold). *If all tickets are not sold, prize amounts will be reduced proportionally.
– Meet the Artist from Mujeres Mutantes providing our People School Workshop for free to the community.
– Merchandise and artwork available for purchase.
-Learn about Upcoming events at The Port Ministries, Mujeres Mutantes’ Dia De Las Mujeres Fashion Show! (https://www.facebook.com/events/1813044095592983)
TO PURCHASE YOUR PRE-EVENT TICKETS or RAFFLE TICKETS:
ONLINE: http://www.theportministries.org/fallharvest.html and click “Buy Tickets.”
CHECK: Send check for $30 x amount of tickets requested (i.e. 5 tickets x $30 = $150.00) Make payable to “Port Ministries” and mail to 5013 S Hermitage Ave., Chicago, IL 60609. *** to avoid confusing, please write in memo, “For HARVEST TICKETS.”
QUESTIONS: call 773.778.5955 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO DONATE TO THE PORT MINISTRIES:
ONLINE: http://www.theportministries.org and click “donate”
CHECK: Make payable to “Port Ministries” and mail to 5013 S Hermitage Ave., Chicago, IL 60609
Prior to event: $30 adult / $15 child (6 to 20 years)
At the door: $40 adult/ $20 child (6 to 20 years)
Children 5 years or younger: no charge
115 BOURBON STREET
3359 West 115th Street
Merrionette Park, IL 60803
PRIZE AND AUCTION ITEMS ARE NEEDED, TO DONATE CALL: 708.332.8410