**PLEASE SHARE with Latino/a Jr. High, High School and College Students.**
Join us at ILLSA’s annual pipeline event geared specifically toward Latino/a students where Junior high, high school, and college students from across the state come together once a year to participate in this unique program, which offers:
• An introduction to the study of law from a Latino/a perspective
• The opportunity to meet prominent Latino/a lawyers and judges from across Illinois
• Discussions with Latino/a high school, college, and law school students who are committed to increasing diversity in the field of law
• The opportunity for college students to participate in a moot court competition
Latino/a Junior high, high school, and college students are invited to attend this FREE one-day event. Breakfast and lunch are included.
***Early Registrants are automatically entered into a raffle for a chance to win an iPad and other great prizes*** (Attendance at the forum is required to be eligible)
Registration Deadline: February 15, 2015
NEW THIS YEAR: Undergraduate Moot Court Competition
– Teams of 2 students each
– Compete in a moot court competition where they will have a chance to write a legal brief and give oral arguments, at the forum, in front of sitting or retired state or federal judges, local attorneys, law professors, and current JMLS moot court executive board members.
– Winners will receive prizes and name recognition at the forum.
REGISTRATION: In order to register for the 2015 ILLSA Undergraduate Moot Court Competition, held on February 21, 2015, both participants on the team must individually register for the 12th Annual ILLSA Forum, which will be held on Saturday, February 28, 2015. However, only one form per team will be required for the Moot Court Competition. (Follow registration link below)
To register for Moot Court Competition held on February 21, 2015 click/follow link below: