Gozamos and No Manches Clothing Co. are joining forces to support and promote young emerging Latino artists with our Day of the Dead T-shirt Contest! Latino artists ages 14-25 can submit a design for a chance to win prizes, including $200 cash! Submit artwork that captures the meaning behind the Day of the Dead and gives a nod to Gozamos.com. The winning t-shirt design will be launched at the Gozamos Dia de los Muertos Party on 10/31/14 and sold throughout the year.
Submission deadline: October 7th, 2014
Prizes for winning the contest will include:
- Your design printed on a t-shirt that will be launched at the 2014 Gozamos Día de los Muertos party and featured on the flyer for the event.
- $200 cash prize
- 2 free t-shirts
- 2 free passes to Gozamos’s Day of the Dead party on 10/31
- Special recognition at the event
- Interview on Gozamos.com
- The original artwork will be displayed at the Day of the Dead party. Proceeds will benefit cultural programming at Cultura in Pilsen, home to Gozamos.com.
- Must be a Latino resident of Illinois, ages 14-25.
- Create an original piece of artwork that captures the meaning behind the Day of the Dead and gives a nod to Gozamos.com.
- Use no more than 3 colors (shadows are colors).
- Submit your design to email@example.com by 11:59 pm CST on 10/7/14.
- You can submit up to 1 entry in one of the following formats: GIF, PDF, PNG or JPG. Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a design that can be worn year-round. Avoid dates.
- Judges will select a winner based on the listed guidelines, creativity, and cultural relevance.
- The winner will be announced within a week of 10/7/14 deadline.
- Dimensions: No larger than 12×15. The design will appear in this location on the t-shirt: